[Video] PSquare's Peter Okoye, wife & daughter win battle against covid-19

One of the twin of the famous PSquare duo, Peter Okoye released a video of how he won the battle against covid-19.  

In the 4-minute video, Peter says "the past 3 weeks have been horrific for me and my family as I, my wife, daughter and two of my domestic staff got infected with the virus"

He went further to say he had to self-isolate in a room in his house while his wife took the courage of staying with the daughter because she could not leave her alone in the room.  "She preferred getting infected to leaving her alone and when myself and daughter tested negative, my wife tested positive".

See video here👇:

According to Peter, "we are now all negative and fine"

#PeterOkoye
#PSquare
#Covid19
#PeterOkoyeWife

Comments